Voronezh Regional Clinical Consultative Diagnostic Center
Voronezh Regional Clinical Consultative Diagnostic Center is one of the leading institutions in its sphere in Russia.
It conducts all types of studies and consultations in 45 medical areas.
It specifically focuses on cardiology, diabetes, gastroenterology and early cancer diagnostics.
The center is especially proud of its:
- cutting edge equipment
- highly qualified staff
- state quality assurance compliance
- complete and multi-purpose testing available in one venue
- VIP service available on demand
We have invariably high demand for our services, including:
- Lab tests: conducted on automatic analyzers using top-quality chemical agents, test results available within 4-6 hours;
- Computer tomography (CT) (128 section scans available), including coronarography, angiography and lung cancer screening
- MRI on expert level equipment, including full body scans within 20 minutes
- Ultrasound (US) scans of any organs, including heart and vascular system US on state-of-the-art equipment.
- Colonoscopy under phlebonarcosis.
- Minimally invasive surgery at our specially designated short-term surgery center.
- Puncturing and biopsy of tumors and growth with further histology tests.
Popular check-up programs allow complex testing within one (if done in one go) or 2-3 days.
The center has all the modern facilities available for in-patient treatment.
Our patients have access:
- to a website for registration
- and payment purposes and a call-center
Patient database is saved in their personal online profile.